New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


License/permit for hookah lounge

Asked by: Moti  — 15 February, 2013

I want to open a hookah lounge in Sioux Falls, SD. A place where people come in and smoke hookah. What type of licenses/permits do I need?

Answered by: admin  — 15 February, 2013


In order to sell Tobacco at retail you will need to file a Tobacco Retailer Registration with the South Dakota Department of Revenue. You may also need other state or local licenses/permits/registrations, such as a city Business License.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0