New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


License for importing tobacco?

Asked by: what's your name?  — 25 October, 2011

I want to bring tobacco from my country, what i have to do?

Answered by: admin  — 25 October, 2011


In order to import tobacco from abroad you would be required to obtain Tobacco Importer license from the TTB, as well as an Importer license from the state where you will be importing the tobacco to.

Also, depending on what exactly you will be importing (for example spices for Hookah tobacco products) you might be required to register with the FDA.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0