Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Is it legal for a Canadian to register a business in USA without E-Visa

Asked by: Fiona - 20 November, 2012 I'm a Canadian and have business in Canada. I purchased stuff from a couple of US suppliers and need to ship to my forwarder to get different stuff consolidated then ship outsides of USA. Since I don't have either business or EIN number, I can't be an "exporter". So my question is "do I have to register a business in the US to get EIN number, and do I have to apply E-Visa before "legally" register a business in the US?

Your reply is highly appreciated!
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 21 November, 2012 Fiona,

Actually, you can obtain EIN for your Canadian company, if that solves your problem (you can start here).


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!