Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Incorporation for Real Estate (International - Brazil)

Asked by: Gianfranco - 20 February, 2013 How to best setup a LLC for real state? I'm from Brazil and I'm planning to have a Brazilian holding company to be the owner of my LLC. Is this the best scenario?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 21 February, 2013 Gianfranco,

When owning Real Estate property under a company, the business must be registered in the state where the property is physically located, typically as an LLC.

It is common for real estate businesses to set up a holding company, either an LLC or a Corporation, which can be an international entity or U.S. entity, which in turn owns separate LLC's in various states.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!