Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   


Asked by: Debra - 14 August, 2012 How do you form a C Corporation?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 16 August, 2012 Debra,

A corporation is formed by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State (or in some states the department responsible for registering corporations), usually signed by an incorporator. Without knowing the state you conduct business in or the nature of the business itself, it's hard to give you a direct answer as every state is different regarding fees and additional requirements.

I invite you to read our article about C-Corporations, where you will find general information on the process, as well as links to applications for registering in each state.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!