New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Incorporating a company with a non-US partner

Asked by: Musaid  — 13 May, 2012

In what state its best to incorporate a company where one partner is a resident of US and the other partner is Canadian (foreigner)?

Answered by: admin  — 13 May, 2012


You would be able to register a business in any state with a foreign and domestic partner. Typically, states such as Wyoming or Delaware are the immediate favorites due to their business-friendly nature.

Please keep in mind, if you have a physical presence in any state, such as an office, employees, or your business is conducted in person, you should consider registering in that state to begin with.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0