New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Importing Tobacco for Hookah

Asked by: chicago south e&i  — 8 January, 2014

Hi, I am looking to import tobacco for hookah from Jordan to United States what I need for that?

Answered by: admin  — 8 January, 2014

Dear Visitor,

To import tobacco products into the US a business needs to obtain Tobacco Importer License from the TTB, and in some cases also the state importer license (depending on the state).

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0