Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Importing Tobacco for Hookah

Asked by: chicago south e&i - 8 January, 2014 Hi, I am looking to import tobacco for hookah from Jordan to United States what I need for that?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 9 January, 2014 Dear Visitor,

To import tobacco products into the US a business needs to obtain Tobacco Importer License from the TTB, and in some cases also the state importer license (depending on the state).


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!