New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Hookah Tobacco license in South Carolina

Asked by: Munkee  — 18 November, 2012

Do I need a license to sell Hookah tobacco in Richland county, Columbia SC?

Answered by: admin  — 18 November, 2012


Yes, you will need a South Carolina Tobacco Tax Products License, even if you are just selling hookah tobacco. You will also likely need to obtain a SC Sales Tax ID if you are making retail sales and a Richland County Business License if your business is located in Richland County.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0