Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Hookah Tobacco License in Arizona

Asked by: Andrew - 4 October, 2012 Do I need a tobacco license or anything at all in Arizona to sell hookah tobacco?
Answered by: Mary Dubitsky - 9 October, 2012 Andrew,

First you will need to make sure your business is registered with the Arizona Secretary of State. Next you must obtain a Transaction Privilege Tax License. This is Arizona??™s equivalent to a sales tax license.

Arizona does not have a state wide retail tobacco license, but the City of Tucson requires a tobacco license, so if you will be transacting business in Tucson, you will need to obtain that license. We can help you with these licenses and registrations.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!