Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Holding company in WA for properties in Texas

Asked by: Anita - 28 September, 2012 I want to register a Holding Company in the State of WA to buy real state property and a ranch in Texas. How is it possible for me to invest in Texas using the Holding Company?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 2 October, 2012 Dear Anita,

When forming an LLC for the purpose of holding a property you should choose the state where this property is located. In your case you should consider forming two Texas LLCs: one for the real estate property you mentioned and another for the ranch.

You could either form another LLC in WA to serve as the holding company for the Texas LLCs (in which case you need to form it first), or simply own the Texas LLCs directly.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!