Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

H1B visa

Asked by: Ahmad Abdel Hadi - 23 June, 2012 I am from Egypt and i want to ask you if I could start LLC and that gives me the right to get a H1B visa?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 26 June, 2012 Ahmad,

As far as I know, H1B visas are granted to applicants who are sponsored by a US company that meets certain parameters. Typically those would be well established companies with a minimum number of US employees. However to get a better idea on what is required from such company to qualify I would recommend you to visit USCIS website, or consult an immigration attorney.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!