1) I am a california resident since last 6 years, so I would like to form a California LLC (ecommerce company) and Open a business bank account in California itself.
2) but the major operations like shipping, order processing will be done from india. Basically I will be selling indian products (clothes, shoes, jewelry) to all over the world including USA.
In this case,
1) Can I use my US address (home) and identification number for registering the LLC or I don’t need to produce any US address or identication number to form an LLC ?
2) Can I open a business bank account in India iteself?
3) Can I open the LLC in Delaware instead of California LLC?
To answer your questions, you can open the LLC with your US address as business and mailing address, and using your SSN (I assume you have one) to obtain EIN for the company.
You could open bank account for the company in India or in the U.S. (since you are already here and can visit the bank in person). You probably want to have account in both the U.S. and India to conduct your business as smoothly as possible.
(a) You made a typo in the card number, CCV code, expiration date, name or address;
(b) Your card balance is too low;
(c) Issuing bank has declined this transaction for some other reason related to your account.