New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Foreigner opening a company in US

Asked by: Gautam  — 28 January, 2013

I’m an Indian, residing in Bahrain. Is it possible to set up a company in US, without having a visa. Preferably a C Corp.

Answered by: admin  — 28 January, 2013


You can certainly register a U.S. company (either an LLC or a C-Corporation) without having a visa, or being a resident of the United States.

Registering a U.S. business may be done online, without having to provide a social security number or U.S. address. (You may use a home or business address abroad for the business address). Additionally, you will not be required to submit any financial or identification documents.

We have a research article titled ‘U.S. Companies for Foreigners‘, which will guide you through the application process, as well as compare the different entity types you could register as well as a comparison of the top recommended states.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0