Foreign student opening U.S. business

Asked by: Foreign Student  — 12 May, 2013

Hello, I am a foreign student. Can I fill for an LLC or Corporation registered business without residency permit? if so, which states should I look at for favourable condition?

Answered by: admin  — 12 May, 2013

Dear Visitor,

You could certainly register an LLC or a Corporation as a non-U.S. resident, without having a U.S. address or social security number.

You may technically register in any state. Typically, Wyoming or Delaware are the top recommended states due tot heir business friendly laws. We have a research article titled ‘U.S. Companies for Foreigners‘ which will compare the top recommended states and guide you through the online application process.

Keep in mind while you may register your business in any state, if you plan on having a physical presence at some point, such as a warehouse, storage/shipping facility, etc., your company would need to be registered in that particular state.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0