Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Foreign student opening U.S. business

Asked by: Foreign Student - 12 May, 2013 Hello, I am a foreign student. Can I fill for an LLC or Corporation registered business without residency permit? if so, which states should I look at for favourable condition?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 14 May, 2013 Dear Visitor,

You could certainly register an LLC or a Corporation as a non-U.S. resident, without having a U.S. address or social security number.

You may technically register in any state. Typically, Wyoming or Delaware are the top recommended states due tot heir business friendly laws. We have a research article titled 'U.S. Companies for Foreigners' which will compare the top recommended states and guide you through the online application process.

Keep in mind while you may register your business in any state, if you plan on having a physical presence at some point, such as a warehouse, storage/shipping facility, etc., your company would need to be registered in that particular state.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!