Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Foreign EIN

Asked by: Michael - 6 February, 2013 I am a non US Resident, I d not have a SSN or EIN, but I want to register a LLC in the state of NY, so I will need to apply for a foreign EIN correct? Do I need to pay taxes if 100% of my income are genrated outside the US?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 7 February, 2013 Michael,

As a foreigner you can register an LLC in New York, and you can obtain an EIN for that company (the process is slightly different from obtaining an EIN as a U.S. owner of a business).

As far as taxation for foreigners goes I recommend you to read these answers by Wray Rives, who is our tax expert.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!