New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


FL based S Corp working in GA

Asked by: Jack  — 9 January, 2013

I’m a FL based S corp with 90% of income from work in GA, what do I need to do to comply in both FL and GA. I have a payroll service that has taken care of employee’s. Owner was not paid thru payroll service.

Answered by: admin  — 9 January, 2013


I would need to know more about your business to give you a better answer, however if you do some sort of contracting work or physical sales in Georgia you might need to register a foreign entity in GA, obtain all the necessary licenses and permits, and possibly also obtain a GA reseller permit. If you have W2 employees in Georgia you also need to register for payroll in that state.

Again, to better answer this question I would need to know more about what your business does.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0