Filing EIN after receiving documents

Asked by: Amit Dhavale  — 25 May, 2012

I have received formation document for my s-corp for the state of OH. Can I file for the EIN now?

Answered by: admin  — 25 May, 2012


You can file for the EIN the very same day you know the company is officially registered and active as per the state. If the documents you received are the Articles of Incorporation or the state filing receipt, then yes, you may apply for your EIN right away.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0