Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Expanding into US

Asked by: Alan Dickson - 28 February, 2013 We are a Canadian Company looking to increase our franchise company into the US (Florida, Texas and some other Southern states). Which state is most business friendly to register in? What are the mechanics of registering, work permit, etc? We already have a name and US registered Trademark and Logo.
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 3 March, 2013 Alan,

If you already know what states you plan to expand into I would suggest you to register an LLC or Corporation in one of those states, and then as you expand to other states just file Foreign Entity of that company in those other states.

For that matter both Texas and Florida are good places to start.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!