New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Electrical supplies shop in Virginia

Asked by: Alexander  — 10 October, 2012

I want to start a shop selling electrical supplies on VIrginia

Answered by: admin  — 10 October, 2012


The first step you will need to consider is which entity type would fit your business plan the best. We have a research article titled ‘Choosing Business Entity‘ which would help explain and compare the differences between a C-Corp, S-Corp or LLC.

Once you have decided on the entity type, you would be able to click here to register your business in Virginia, along with obtaining the federal tax ID (EIN), state sales/use tax permit, along with other filing needs.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0