Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

EIN number for a foreign company

Asked by: Natasha - 3 April, 2012 How do I get US tax ID number for my company based in United Arab Emirates? We are requested by Apple to submit this number, in order to be able to publish our E-books on I-tunes store.  

Thank you
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 5 April, 2012 Dear Natasha,

A foreign company can indeed obtain an EIN from the IRS. We provide this service, and you can start here. On first step please select the company type (for example for a UAE corporation select "C-Corporation"), and then on the next step click on a link "International Clients: click here".

Once submitted we will proceed with your order, and typically would be able to obtain the EIN in 24 hours.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!