Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   


Asked by: Joe C. - 24 April, 2012 Is there anything more to filing for an EIN other than filling out the IRS form SS-4. I'm looking to form an SM LLC in Florida.
Answered by: Alex Zehn - 24 April, 2012 Dear Joe,

SS-4 Form would be all you need in order to obtain an EIN for your LLC. Single-Member LLCs without employees can actually use the member's SSN as the tax ID, but many company owners prefer to obtain a separate tax ID for the company (EIN).


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours! Official PayPal Seal SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment