Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Dual Citizenship moved back to country of origin conducting web-based business

Asked by: Ksenija - 8 June, 2012 Hi, I have a dual citizenship, U.S./Croatian. Just recently I relocated from U.S. to Croatia for good. I've closed my retail operation in the U.S. where I was conducting jewelry-making business as DBA. I am about to start a web-site here in Croatia. I have customers in U.S. who want to keep buying from me via the web-site. If I register the business in Croatia is there anything I need to do in the U.S. as well? Thank you for your advice, it is highly appreciated. Sincerely, Ksenija.
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 10 June, 2012 Dear Ksenija,

If your business is physically located in Croatia, and you ship your product from there, then you don't really need to register your business in the US to sell to US customers (just as you don't need to register in UK to sell to UK clients, or any other country other than Croatia).


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!