Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Doing Business in Florida with out-of-state S Corp

Asked by: Rikki - 23 June, 2012 How can I do business in Florida with my S corporation established in Texas?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 23 June, 2012 Dear Rikki,

The process is called "Foreign Qualification", or simply "registering a foreign entity". Once filed, your Texas S-Corp would be granted an authority to conduct business in Florida.

Read here more about foreign qualification in Florida.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!