New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Does the s corporation brings form 2553?

Asked by: Do I need a sales tax ID  — 6 March, 2011

Does the S-corporation brings for 2553

Answered by: admin  — 6 March, 2011

Dear Sir,

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking if you need to file the IRS Form 2553 in order to elect for your corporation to be taxed under the Subchapter S (to make it an S-corporation). The answer to that is yes, you are correct. Please make sure that your corporation meets all of the requirements to qualify for the S-corporation status.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0