Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Do I need a U.S. LLC as a Canadian?

Asked by: moe - 23 November, 2012 How would a Canadian go abouts doing real estate deals in the U.S. as a business entity, would I need an LLC and which state would you more recommend, incorporating in Wyoming or Delaware?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 25 November, 2012 Moe,

The choice of state for forming an LLC depends on the state where the properties you are buying are located. It is recommended to form LLC for each property in the state where this property is located. The fact that you are a Canadian makes no difference for that matter.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!