Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

DBA for LLC to a non U.S resident living abroad

Asked by: Nick - 15 October, 2013 Hi,

As far as a DBA goes, I (as a non u.s citizen living in Canada) have already registered a LLC there in Wyoming but need to register a DBA as the name of my business will be different to name of the LLC which is already registered. As I don't have a physical location in Wyoming as it's an online store I'm not sure what to do! Thank you
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 15 October, 2013 Nick,

No worries, you don't need physical location in Wyoming to register a DBA.

We handle cases like this constantly, so you are welcome to visit our WY DBA page to learn more and start the process.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!