New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Corporation name change

Asked by: Chuck  — 27 May, 2013

How do I change the name of my “C corporation” in Connecticut?

Answered by: admin  — 27 May, 2013


Changing name of a company is a pretty routine business filing, you can see here the details of how to amend the name in Connecticut.

Keep in mind, you also need to update the IRS (we do that as part of our service), and to amend the Bylaws, as well as notify various third parties you are doing business with (such as your bank etc).

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0