Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Corporation address change.

Asked by: Anne - 14 July, 2012 What form do I use for a change of address?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 14 July, 2012 Anne,

To change the address of your business, you would need to file a Certificate of Amendment with the state the company is registered in.

Keep in mind, when changing the business address with the state, the EIN account will need to be amended as well.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!