Contributing Current Real Estate Into New LLC

Asked by: Greg  — 21 June, 2011

Do you offer the service of contributing the real estate I currently have into my new LLC and get it re-titled? If so, how much would it be?

Answered by: admin  — 21 June, 2011


Depending on the state where the property is physically located such procedures as transfer of real estate titles should be done by a licensed attorney or specializing title company.

I would recommend consulting an attorney specializing in real estate laws in the state for more details on how to legally perform such transfer.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0