Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Company setup for international business

Asked by: Jana - 2 May, 2012 Hi, I'd like to setup a company in the US for doing online business (so no physical presence in the country or selling products there). There would be me and one other person as the owner of that company, we also need need a tax ID and bank account. We both have social security numbers. Could you please help with this? Would you recommend LLC or Inc. and which state would be the best for this type of business?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 3 May, 2012 Jana,

Typically, when you have only a few owners of an online business that isn't selling products, registering an LLC in Wyoming makes the most sense for the cost-effective set-up and maintenance fees offered by the state.

We can set the company up and get your federal tax id with no problem, however, you will have to physically come to the U.S. to open the company bank account.

As this is a type of question we come across quite frequently, I'd like to invite you to read a previous answer posted by my colleague Robert, which specifically addresses your question, and some further information regarding international residents Incorporating in the U.S. which you may find to be helpful to your business plans.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!