Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Company in US, Driving License

Asked by: Ildiko - 7 December, 2012 Can a Hungarian citizen open a company in USA? and get Driving License for example in NV?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 8 December, 2012 Ildiko,

Yes, you can register a U.S. company as a Hungarian citizen.

You will not be required to have a U.S. address or social security number, nor will you need to submit any financial or identification documents. We have a research article titled 'U.S. Companies for Foreigners', which is very helpful in providing resources and direct application links, as well as comparing the different entity types and top recommended states to register your business in.

In regards to obtaining a U.S. driver's license, that is something you would need to consult with the Department of Motor Vehicles, in this case, Nevada's DMV offices specifically.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!