Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Company formation and stay

Asked by: rajesh - 29 November, 2012 I am software consultant. I want to start consultancy in US. How can I do this and want to come there with family to stay. I work online so no issue of office.
Answered by: Ray Albert - 1 December, 2012 Rajesh,

You can register a business in the United States without having to be physically present. You are not required to have a social security number or a U.S. address, and you are not required to submit any financial or identification documents.

We have a research article titled 'U.S. Companies for Foreigners', which you will find helpful in guiding you through the different entity types and recommended states to incorporate in, as well as links to the applications where you may apply directly online.

Regarding coming to the U.S. to live, that is something you will need to consult with a licenses immigration attorney.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!