Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Company based in Georgia, doing commercial work in Florida.

Asked by: Chris - 23 July, 2012 I have a painting company in the state of Georgia. I am going to Florida to do some commercial business. What all do I need in order to make this business legal?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 25 July, 2012 Chris,

To expand your business info Florida, you would need to register your company as a foreign entity in Florida.

While you will not need to obtain a new EIN or open a new company bank account, you may need to apply for Florida commercial licensing in the state if they require commercial contractors to do so.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!