Cigar licenses without selling cigarettes in Minnesota.

Asked by: Kent  — 12 March, 2013

If I want to sell cigars and pipe tobacco only. Can I get tobacco (cigar) only licenses only?

Answered by: admin  — 12 March, 2013


Tobacco Retail Licenses are issued at the local level. Depending on the city or county, you may be able to obtain a License to Sell Tobacco Products or you may apply ???to Make Retail Sales of Cigarette and Other Tobacco Products???. On the state level, Minnesota only licenses Tobacco Distributors and Subjobbers. You may need to obtain a Tobacco Products Distributor License if purchasing untaxed tobacco products from an out-of-state company.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0