New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Charging State Sales Tax on Resale of Toys

Asked by: amanda  — 12 April, 2011

I’m buying toys at wholesale then selling them at home parties. Do i need to charge sales tax?

Answered by: admin  — 12 April, 2011

Dear Amanda,

Yes, even though this may be a small business, where you sell the toys in people’s homes, you still need to collect and remit state sales tax. Moreover, the wholesales shouldn’t even be selling to you without you showing them proof of your Sales Tax ID.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0