New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Changing name of S Corporaiton

Asked by: Nalin  — 10 January, 2012

I have a S corporation in Pennsylvania. Can I change name and if so what does it involve?

Answered by: admin  — 10 January, 2012


Yes, we can help you amend the name of your corporation. Typically we would need to see your original Articles of Incorporation and then we would draft Articles of Amendment and other forms required by Pennsylvania Secretary of State, and file them.

The process would take about 2-3 weeks and cost around $150-$170 overall. You are welcome to visit our PA name amendment page here.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0