Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Changing corporate officer name

Asked by: debbie - 21 October, 2011 How can I change the officer name in a corporation?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 21 October, 2011 Dear Debbie,

Officers of a corporations can be amended by filing Articles of Amendment with the state of formation.

Before doing so the board of directors needs to have a meeting and vote on the new officer to replace the old one, and have it reflected in the minutes of that meeting and entered into the bylaws of the corporation. This is done internally, no filing with the state is required.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!