New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Change name of business

Asked by: Cheryl  — 9 July, 2012

How do I change my business name?

Answered by: admin  — 9 July, 2012


You can change the name of your business anytime by filing a Certificate of Amendment in the state where the business is registered.

Keep in mind, when the company name is changed, the EIN account must also be amended with the IRS.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0