Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Cellphone business

Asked by: Vincent - 3 January, 2013 I want to start a wholesale business that sells computers, cellphones and other electronics. I will be operating from home until I make enough to open a store. I am in Dallas, Texas but I will be traveling throughout United States to conduct business. I have my LLC, DBA, EIN number and a sales tax ID. Is there anything else I need to do?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 4 January, 2013 Vincent,

It seems like you are pretty geared up for business. I can't think of any license that you might need, other than sales tax registration in states where you travel to sell your merchandize (but that depends on whether or not you create nexus in the state where you travel to sell).


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!