Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Canadian Company doing consulting business in US

Asked by: Claude Pio - 14 May, 2013 Myself and a friend of mine are in the planning stage of starting a consulting business in Canada as a Canadian Corporation.
We intend on doing business in Canada and the US.

What would be the best setup for us to be able to do consulting business in the US?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 14 May, 2013 Claude,

If you have no physical presence in the U.S., you may register a company in any state by applying online, without having to provide a social security number, U.S. address, not would you be required to submit any financial or identification documents. If you will have a physical presence in the U.S., such as an office or U.S. employees, then you will need to register in that specific state.

We have a research article titled 'U.S. Companies for Foreigners' which will guide you through the online application process, as well as compare the different entity types you may register, as well as the top recommended states to register your business.

Also, you may use your company in Canada as a partial or whole owner of the U.S. entity, and you may use the same name and business address as well.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!