Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Canadian business in the US

Asked by: Marilyn - 30 December, 2012 I am Canadian, planning to do internet business only with shipping from within the USA through I want my US entity to be owned by my Canadian corporation. How do I start?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 30 December, 2012 Marilyn,

First thing to decide on would be the type of company you want to form (LLC would probably suffice for your particular business needs), and to choose the state of registration (since your business is online only I would suggest Delaware or Wyoming).

Once decided the process is pretty much straight forward (you can start the process here), and the ownership would be defined in company's Operating Agreement.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!