New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Canada or USA?

Asked by: Russ  — 7 June, 2011

I have a small business that does pretty well equal income in both Canada and the USA. Currently I am a sole proprietor but would like to form a corporation. I am wondering if forming an LLC in the USA would in anyway get me closer to be able to relocate to the USA (I would not qualify for a visa any other way).

Answered by: admin  — 7 June, 2011


While we could help you open your company in the U.S., unfortunately I am not a specialist on immigration laws, requirements or restrictions. I would recommend consulting an attorney or other immigration services to get a clear definitive answer to your question.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0