Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

CA LLC Doing Business Out-of-State

Asked by: Ryan Martin - 22 July, 2012 I run an LLC formed in CA. We add our clients as members in order to represent them in Small Claims court as fellow members. We would like to expand the service out of state. We would need to add out-of-state individuals. One individual as a member to represent the LLC. and another as a member (client for which the service is being performed). Would we need to register as a foreign entity in that state or not?
Answered by: Roman Fichman, Esq. - 22 July, 2012 Ryan,

This question cannot be properly answered without the careful review of all the facts by an attorney as it may involve the unauthorized practice of law, various securities issues as well as other issues. Feel free to contact my office at your earliest convenience.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!