New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


C-Corp for Florida property

Asked by: Sumeet Gupta  — 12 July, 2013

I am a resident of India and I want to buy a property in US (Florida) so I am thinking to open a C-CORP. Is it ok ?

Answered by: admin  — 12 July, 2013


You should certainly register a company in Florida to act as holding entity for your property.

In many cases with real estate/property holding, an LLC can be more practical than a Corporation for a number of reasons, including tax structure and annual maintenance. You can click here to compare LLC vs. Corporation side-by-side.

You may even decide you want to register a holding company (a company to register and own other companies whom own the assets). I’d like to invite you to a question answered by my colleague Lloyd titled ‘LLC Real Estate Purchase‘, I believe you would find this article to be very helpful and informative.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0