Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Buying a gas station in Boston

Asked by: Sp Singh - 2 September, 2012 Hi, a running or closed gas station is for sale in Boston price $200,000 and I want to purchase it and run the gas station in 1/3 share partnership with my brother he is LPR in USA and his friend he is US citizen how I can purchase it and get visa to see my business please suggest me. I shall be very thankful to you. Regards Sp Singh
Answered by: Ray Albert - 7 September, 2012 Dear Sp Singh,

A registered U.S. business entity, such as an LLC or a corporation, may purchase an existing business, as well as rent or own the physical property the business is located/conducted on.

You do not need to have a visa, social security number or to be an American citizen to register a business entity in the United States, so you could register a business in Massachusetts with all the partners listed as the owners, regardless where they live. Then when the company's Operating Agreement/by-laws are drafted, you would be able to specify what % of ownerships, profits and such each of the members or shareholder is entitled to, along with other provisions the owners may agree to.

Regarding obtaining a visa, that is a matter best discussed with a licensed immigration attorney.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!