New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Articles of Amendment

Asked by: Monique  — 14 February, 2012

I live in SC and I need to change the name, address etc. to the articles, will I have to pay several fees or just a one time fee?

Answered by: admin  — 14 February, 2012

Dear Monique,

You can actually amend all of those articles at once, paying only one state filing fee.

We offer to file amendments with a basic processing fee (that includes amendment of company name for free) and charge $10 for each additional article that needs to be changed. You are welcome to visit our Amendment of Company Information page.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0