Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Applying for a ITIN for a foreigner with a LLC

Asked by: Tango - 31 August, 2012 What is required to apply for a ITIN for a foreigner with a LLC? 
Do i have to have a ITIN ever with no income, assets nor employees in the states?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 2 September, 2012 Dear Tango,

Typically ITIN is applied for when you first file your company's tax return. Often it's not even needed in the end, and the best way to check that would be to ask the accountant who prepares your tax return.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!