Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Apartment house

Asked by: Kevin - 3 June, 2013 I have a house that have three apartments in it. It has commercial insurance, do I need to do a LLC?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 5 June, 2013 Kevin,

It would certainly be a very good idea to have the property owned by an LLC, hence separating you and your personal assets from the liabilities related to this property.

Whenever dealing with real estate it's always a good idea to discuss your options with a licensed accountant and/or attorney (preferably one with good knowledge of asset protection).


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!